- Press Release
- August 12, 2022
Space Shuttle Processing Status 6 Nov 2002
MISSION: STS-113 – 16th ISS Flight (11A) – P1 Truss Segment
- VEHICLE: ENDEAVOUR/OV-105
- TARGET LAUNCH DATE: Nov. 11, 2002
- TARGET LAUNCH TIME: 12:00 a.m. – 4: 00 a.m.
- TARGET LANDING DATE: Nov. 21, 2002
- MISSION DURATION: 11 days
- SHUTTLE CREW: Wetherbee, Lockhart, Lopez-Alegria, Herrington
- ISS CREW UP: Bowersox, Budarin, Pettit
- ISS CREW DOWN: Korzun, Whitson, Treschev
- ORBITAL ALTITUDE AND INCLINATION: 122 nautical miles /51.6 degrees
Shuttle Processing Note: Preparations for the countdown of the 112th Shuttle mission and launch of Space Shuttle Endeavour from Launch Pad 39-A continue. The Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Oxygen dew point conditioning is complete. Crew System Stow in the flight and mid-deck is scheduled for tomorrow. The Reaction Control System Pressurization Test is also complete.
MISSION STS-107 -SPACEHAB/ FREESTAR MICROGRAVITY RESEARCH MISSION
- VEHICLE – Columbia/OV-102
- TARGET LAUNCH DATE: Jan. 16, 2003 NET
- TARGET LANDING DATE: Feb. 1, 2003
- MISSION DURATION: 16 days
- CREW: Husband, McCool, Anderson, Chawla, Brown, Clark, Ramon
- ORBITAL INSERTION ALTITUDE AND INCLINATION: 150 nautical miles/39 degrees
Shuttle Processing Note: Columbia continues processing in preparation for its research mission scheduled for no earlier than Jan. 16. Engine foaming and engine heat shield and carrier panel installation should be complete today. Hydraulic leak checks are also in work. The orbiter is being prepared for mating to the external tank and solid rocket boosters in the coming weeks.