- Status Report
- August 10, 2022
ROA-2014 Amendment: Innovative Concepts for Aviation Leading Edge Aeronautics Research for NASA
Amendment 4 to the NASA ARMD Research Opportunities in Aeronautics (ROA) 2014 NRA has been posted on the NSPIRES web site at http://nspires.nasaprs.com
This release solicits foundational research in Appendix E.2 in support of the Innovative Concepts for Aviation Project: Leading Edge Aeronautics Research for NASA (LEARN1).
Proposals are sought which align with one or more of the six NASA Aeronautics Strategic thrusts:
(1) Safe, Efficient Growth in Global Operations;
(2) Innovation in Commercial Supersonic Aircraft;
(3) Ultra-Efficient Commercial Vehicles;
(4) Transition to Low-Carbon Propulsion;
(5) Real-Time System-Wide Safety Assurance;
and (6) Assured Autonomy for Aviation Transformation.
NOIs are due July 28, 2014 and proposals are due August 20, 2014.