- Press Release
- Oct 4, 2022
NASA Solicitation: Robotics Vehicle and Graphics Simulation Industry Day
Synopsis – Jun 06, 2013
One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance – Posted on Jun 06, 2013
Solicitation Number: NNJ13470997LA
Posted Date: Jun 06, 2013
FedBizOpps Posted Date: Jun 06, 2013
Recovery and Reinvestment Act Action: No
Original Response Date: Jun 17, 2013
Current Response Date: Jun 17, 2013
Classification Code: 99 — Miscellaneous
NAICS Code: 541511
Contracting Office Address
NASA/Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas, 77058-3696, Mail Code: BH
NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA/JSC) will conduct an Industry Day overview of the Robotics, Vehicle, and Graphics Simulation Services (RVGSS) procurement. The presentation for Industry Day will be held via WEBEX/teleconference from 9:00 a.m. (CDT) to 10:00 a.m. (CDT) on Wednesday, June 19, 2013. NASA/JSC is targeting small businesses for the RVGSS effort but participation in the RVGSS Industry Day is not limited to small businesses.
RVGSS WEBEX INDUSTRY DAY:
RVGSS WebEx Industry Day is open to firms that are interested in pursuing contracting opportunities on the RVGSS procurement. To be able to access the RVGSS WebEx Industry Day, please email both Audrey Montgomery at email@example.com and Miyoshi Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include the following:
1) Subject line: “RVGSS WebEx Industry Day RSVP”
2) Company’s name and address
3) The company’s Points of Contact (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
NASA intends to post all attendees in the interested parties list. If you wish not to be included on this list you must indicate your firm does not want to be included in this request.
E-mail reservations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CDT) on Monday, June 17, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and provide further instructions to join the WebEx.
1. Provide information on the RVGSS vision.
2. Promote competition on the potential RVGSS acquisition.
3. Share the Government’s current vision for the Engineering Directorate, specifically, the Software, Robotics, and Simulation Division.
4. Allow NASA/JSC to better utilize industry input to improve future Request for Proposals.
Industry Day is open to all firms that are interested in pursuing contracting/subcontracting opportunities on the RVGSS effort whether or not they have performed work at JSC. All interested parties are encouraged to participate in the WebEx. Questions will be allowed at the end of the WebEx presentation.
To facilitate interactive communications with industry, NASA personnel will also be available for private meetings with individual companies after the WebEx Industry Day.
The purpose of the RVGSS one-on-one communication meetings is to allow industry the opportunity to better understand the current requirements and to allow industry an opportunity to provide input on any future Request for Proposals.
The meetings are intended to be question and answer sessions in which neither side will be making a formal presentation.
Any company may request a One-on-One meeting. One-on-One meetings can be either in person or via teleconference. The Meetings will not exceed 25 minutes in length and attendance is limited to four people. Appointments will be scheduled every 30 minutes between 1:00 p.m. (CDT) to 5:00 p.m. (CDT) on June 19th, and 8:00 a.m. (CDT) to 12:00 p.m. (CDT) on June 20th.
Guidance for conduct during the One-on-One communications is attached to this posting as Attachment 1: “One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance.”
If your company or team wishes to schedule a One-on-One, please indicate so in your Industry Day RSVP. Also, you must include the following in your One-on-One:
1. The One-on-One attendees’ (limited to four) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
2. The e-mail RSVP must explicitly state each of the company’s attendees’ names and titles of attendees (limited to four) from your company that intend to attend the one-on-one breakout session. Any special time requests, with justification, will only be accommodated as practical. This information applies for teleconference and in-person One-on-One sessions.
3. Whether you prefer to do the One-on-One session in-person or by teleconference.
The map to the Gilruth:
E-mail reservations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on June 17, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and scheduled time. Scheduling of appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Companies will be notified on or before June 18, 2013, of their assigned meeting time.
No solicitation exits; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation is released it will be synopsized in FedBizOps and on the NASA Acquisition Internet Service. It is the potential offeror’s responsibility to monitor these sites for the release of any solicitation or synopsis.
Point of Contact
Name: Audrey C Montgomery
Title: Contract Specialist
Name: Miyoshi J. Thompson
Title: Contracting Officer