- Press Release
- Mar 26, 2023
NASA ROA-2014 (NNH14ZEA001N) Amendment 3, A.4 High Speed Project (HS1) (NNH14ZEA001N-HS1)
Amendment 3 to the NASA ARMD Research Opportunities in Aeronautics (ROA) 2014 NRA has been posted on the NSPIRES web site at http://nspires.nasaprs.com.
This release includes the following 7 topics in Appendix A.4 for foundational research in support of the High Speed Project:
(1) Sonic Boom Community Response Metric and Methodologies: Propagation of Shaped Sonic Booms Through Atmospheric Turbulence;
(2) Sonic Boom Community Response Metric and Methodologies: Risk Reduction for Future Community Testing with a Low-Boom Flight Demonstration Vehicle;
(3) Low Noise Propulsion for Low Boom Aircraft: Low-Cost Aeroacoustic Code for Supersonic Propulsion Exhaust System Design;
(4) Low Noise Propulsion for Low Boom Aircraft: Low Noise Technologies for Low Boom Aircraft: Achieving Chapter 14 minus 10EPNdB;
(5) High Altitude Emissions Research: Global Impact of High-Altitude Emissions from Supersonic Cruise Aircraft;
(6) Flight Research and Validation: Development and Flight Validation of Sonic Boom Cockpit Display; and
(7) Flight Research and Validation: Development and Flight Validation of Sonic Boom Cockpit Display.
NOIs are due April 24, 2014 and proposals are due May 29, 201