- Status Report
- August 8, 2022
NASA JPL Government-Owned Inventions Available for Licensing 29 April 2008
[Federal Register: April 29, 2008 (Volume 73, Number 83)] [Notices] [Page 23277-23278] From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov] [DOCID:fr29ap08-106]
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
Government-Owned Inventions, Available for Licensing
AGENCY: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
ACTION: Notice of availability of inventions for licensing.
SUMMARY: The inventions listed below are assigned to the National Aeronautics and SpaceAdministration, and are the subjects of patent applications that have been filed in the UnitedStates Patent and Trademark Office, and are available for licensing.
DATES: April 29, 2008.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Mark W. Homer, Patent Counsel, NASA Management Office–JPL, 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 180-200, Pasadena, CA 91109; telephone (818) 354-7770.
- NASA Case No. DRC-007-022: Multicam Network Camera System;
- NASA Case No. DRC-008-014: Improved Ram Booster;
- NASA Case No. NPO-42466-1: Swept Frequency Laser Metrology System;
- NASA Case No. NPO-44914-1: Magnetically Conformed, Variable Area Discharge Chamber for Hall Thruster, and Method;
- NASA Case No. NPO-44765-1: Ultrasonic/Sonic Rotary-Hammer Drill;
- NASA Case No. NPO-43801-1: Diffractive Optical Element of Optimized Diffractive Order for a Solar Concentrator;
- NASA Case No. NPO-43348-1: Precise Delay Measurement Through Combinatorial Logic;
- NASA Case No. NPO-43020-1: Carbon Nanotube Composite and Method of
Dated: April 23, 2008. Keith T. Sefton, Deputy General Counsel, Administration and Management. [FR Doc. E8-9365 Filed 4-28-08; 8:45 am]