- Press Release
- August 19, 2022
Minor Clarifications and Corrections to E.5 FINESST
In response to questions and comments from proposers, the following minor clarifications and corrections have been made to E.5 Future Investigators in NASA Earth and Space Science and Technology. New text is in bold and deleted text struck through. The due date remains unchanged as February 4, 2021.
The changes and clarifications are:
· From Section 4.1 The Elements of a FINESST Proposal the incorrect, single reference to an exemption from Current and Pending Support has been removed; Current and Pending Support is required for the Future and Principal investigators.
· Section 3.1 Eligibility and Restrictions on Submissions explicitly states that student status documentation is not required when a masters or PhD degree-granting organization directly submits a proposal
· 4.1.7 Budget Timeline and Narrative acknowledges institutions use diverse payment systems to administer funds to and on behalf of students;
· From subsection (i) of 10.1 Explanatory Note A the former Heliophysics Funding Point of Contact has been removed and
· To Section 11. Summary of Key Information second Funding Contacts and Program Scientists for the Astrophysics and Planetary Science Divisions have been added.
Reminder: Proposals must be submitted no later than 02/04/2021.