- Status Report
- Feb 1, 2023
JSC EVA Office: EMU Panel Minutes 3 Oct 2001
The EMU Panel convened at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 3, 2001. Topics of discussion are as follows:
- Flight Readiness Review
- STS-108/UF-1 (W. Frost 281-336-6303)
- STS-109/HST3B (S. Anderson X 39311)
1. CoFR1 went through without any issues or actions.
2. ISS-4 CoFR1 has moved up to Monday, October 22, 2001.
3. UFR fitcheck waiver has been approved and awaiting FEMU-R-001 updates.
4. EV Crew Patch Kit will be stowed in the MPLM which will be discussed at the next Bench Review on October 26, 2001.
5. EMU ESEL R4 in work.
6. DIDB/LCVR certification issues are being discussed today at the EMU Panel.
- A Stowage freeze is in affect as of October 3, 2001.
- A 4th EMU will be added to this flight. The EMU ESEL R1 will reflect this added item.
- CM Newmans PVU gloves will be delivered NLT October 20, 2001.
- STS-110/8A (C. Donnellan X 35896)
- STS-111/UF-2 (A. Veloso 281-336-6308)
1. EMU ESEL is in the signature loop with the Launch Package Manager for this flight.
No issues to report.
- RDR/FIAR Status
- For STS-108/UF-1, there are seventeen (17) open RDRs.
- For STS-109/HST3B, there are no open RDR.
- For STS-110/8A, there is one (1) open RDR.
- Certification Status
- CCBDs and PPDOs
A. There are fifteen (15) open certification items for STS-108/UF-1.
B. There are eleven (11) open certification items for STS-109/HST3B.
C. There are four (4) open certification items for STS-110/8A.
The following item was presented and directed as follows:
- H7174 EMU Softgoods Barcodes Fix return to the EMU Panel.
- ACTION ITEMS
- Issues and Special Topics
The following actions were added:
Action 10/3/01-101: Put together a schedule for the waiver and final closure procedure for ILCVR/CIL/HAZ documentation.
Assignee: ILC/S. Ross and HSMS/C. Russo
Due Date: 10/10/01
Action 10/3/01-102: Gather the community together on the generic eye irritation issues. Work what the requirements/issues are, if needed, for input into the Hazard Report.
Assignee: HSMS/B. Mumford
Due Date: 10/9/01
ILC/C. Brown DIDB CIL Waiver Presented waiver and incorporate any comments that arise from the discussion.
ILC/S. Ross ILCVR HAZ Waiver A rough draft was presented and the final paperwork is in work.
Prepared by: Approved by:
(Original signed by) (Original signed by)
Stacy McLean Brian J. Johnson
EMU Configuration EMU Panel Chairman