- Dec 1, 2023
NASA Commercial Crew Forum
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will present an updated status of the Commercial Crew Program (CCP) strategy on Tuesday, Feb 7, 2012. The Forum will be held at the Press Site at Kennedy Space Center from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The Program Forum’s topics will include:
1-Information on the release of the Commercial Crew Integrated Capability (CCiCap) Announcement for Proposals (AFP) 1.1-Context and Scope of CCiCap
2-An update on the Commercial Crew Program Strategy since the December 20, 2011 Program Forum 2.1-Initial thoughts on Certification phase
3-Short clarification question and answer session
The Commercial Crew Program will accept clarification questions during the forum webcast from attendees and via teleconference:
United States Toll Free: 888-397-7821 Passcode: 95012
Webcast access is encouraged. However, individuals may attend the forum by pre-registering online. Seating is limited and badging will be required. Carefully review the badging instructions below if you will need a temporary access badge. There is no fee to attend.
WEBCAST: NASA will broadcast the Program Forum online via webcast and encourages interested parties to access the Program Forum via the webcast. Pre-registration is not required for webcast participation. An unlimited number of participants can view the live webcast.
For webcast details visit the Program Forum tab on the following web link on the day of the event: http://commercialcrew.nasa.gov
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ON-SITE ATTENDANCE Individuals who plan to attend the Commercial Crew Program Forum at Kennedy Space Center must pre-register online. Registration will take place on a first come first serve basis. Due to capacity limitations, a maximum of 50 registrations will be accepted with a limit of 2 per company or organization. Registration will close when full capacity is reached. Individuals may pre-register at the following website: http://commercialcrew.nasa.gov
TEMPORARY ACCESS BADGING: All attendees must be U.S. citizens and present two forms of acceptable identification to KSC Security at the Pass and ID Building to receive a temporary access badge to Kennedy Space Center. The Pass and ID Building (M3- 0002) is located on State Road 405 (NASA Causeway) after the KSC Visitors’ Complex. The badging office opens at 6:00 am. Acceptable documents to accompany federal or state identification:
* U.S. Passport
* Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
* ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
* Voter’s Registration Card
* Military Dependent’s ID card
* U.S. Military card or draft record
* U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
* Native American Tribal Document
* U.S. Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment)
* Original or Certified copy of birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possessions of the United States bearing an official seal
DIRECTIONS TO THE PRESS SITE: From the Pass & ID building, turn right onto SR 405 and continue to guard gate. Stop to show your badging. Once through the gate, take the first exit on the right. At the traffic light, turn left (north) on State Road 3. Go under the overpass and continue north to the third streetlight. Turn right on Saturn Causeway. Cross the railroad tracks, go through one street light. The Press Site is ahead on the right.
Point of Contact
Name: Rogelio Curiel
Title: Contracting Officer
Email: [email protected]