- Press Release
- Mar 31, 2023
Voyager space services partner with EVONA to power New Space growth
Today, Bristol-based space-sector staffing firm, EVONA, the thought-leader in space-sector recruitment, announced a strategic alliance with Voyager Space Services (VSS), a Voyager Space Company.
VSS will partner with the world’s first NewSpace recruiting company to amplify the search for new global talent for its partners and clients. EVONA will provide VSS and its clients access to a new caliber of global talent and global recruitment services, particularly and specifically designed for the NewSpace sector.
EVONA, through VSS, will support client companies as a specialist recruitment provider to organically build and grow their organizations in an outsourced manner, while providing a service level indistinguishable from an in-house equivalent department.
“These practical and cost-reducing efforts are a perfect pairing for the NewSpace sector which has few low or fixed costs, and few global vendors with tested experience to build NewSpace start-ups into billion-dollar, sector-defining global companies,” said Rich Joyce, Co-Founder, EVONA
“This collaborative effort is further evidence of the Voyager Space Services commitment to delivering ‘everything your space business needs’ for the entire NewSpace ecosystem.”, said Dan Geraci, President, Voyager Space Services. “VSS offers more than 20 service categories in 5 areas including Start-Ups, Operating Services, Technical Services, Business Development, and a Founder Resource Center, freeing Founders of the time-consuming, capital burning operational tasks allowing them to focus on innovation and product development. “
About Voyager Space Services
Voyager Space Services, a Voyager Space Company, provides operating, technical, business development, and Founder solutions to NewSpace start-ups & grown-ups to allow entrepreneurs to focus on innovation and product development, rather than time-consuming operational tasks. Voyager Space Services’ online portal, MarketSpace, provides a user-friendly interface for clients to shop for services and quickly get connected with the space industry’s best providers. To learn more about available solutions or to become a provider, visit http://www.
VOYAGER Media Contact:
Abby Dickes for Voyager Space Services
- EVONA (www.evona.com) was born when four passionate recruitment specialists teamed up to apply their skills to improve the long-term prospects of the international space industry. Set up in 2018 by Tom Kelly, Jack Madley, Ryan Hill and Richard Joyce, our co-founders represent more than 40 combined years of recruitment experience and 30+ years of recruiting for the space sector.
- Now at 46 heads, we use our expertise to match amazing abilities to incredible opportunities in the space sector. The result is that we’re one of the fastest growing space sector recruiters in the world.
- EVONA’s mission is to demystify the space sector so everyone feels they can have a successful career in one of the most exciting industries in the universe
- Launching EVONA Origin Stories Podcast in February 2022, we talk with inspirational entrepreneurs who have blazed a trail into the space sector discussing with them their tips on a successful space career. The podcast achieved over 1,000 downloads in the first 6 weeks of release. Available here: https://www.evona.com/origin-
- Every member of EVONA is a STEM ambassador which means we dedicate or free time to advancing the importance of STEM initiatives amongst the younger generations.
- EVONA won New Business of the Year from Lloyds Bank British Business Excellent Awards in Nov 2021
- For further information or images please contact Adele Fox – Head of Marketing EVONA on [email protected] (+44) 7989 691 486