- Press Release
- August 16, 2022
Up-to-the-minute News at www.arianespace.com
Evry – Arianespace has totally revamped its corporate website to include state-of-the-art graphics, a new homepage,
innovative services… and a live video feed to netcast Ariane launches!
The new-look website reflects Arianespace’s evolving communications strategy. Featuring the company’s new graphics design, it will debut
on Thursday December 9.
Along with a more stylish design, the website has sharpened its news delivery with up-to-the-minute, targeted information and interactive
features. In particular, the homepage has been transformed into a veritable “Page One” providing all the latest Arianespace news and breaking
New interactive services
- www.arianespace.com/news_livevideo.html: live netcasts starting with the very next Ariane launch: Ariane 504, Friday,
December 10, from 2:42 pm Paris time, 13H42 GMT.
- Online subscription to automatically order, read online or download the Arianespace newsletter “e.space”.
- Documentation: annual reports, brochures, Ariane Users’ Manuals and other documents available for downloading
- Photo gallery: downloadable selection of photos in high-definition.
- Video clip: excerpts from corporate videos and Ariane launches.
An innovative media resource for the new millennium
From January 2000, a dedicated media site with password-protected journalist-only access will enable even faster, more targeted news
delivery. Leveraging the interactive potential of the Internet, the site will offer exclusive access to the main Arianespace economic, technical
and operational data.
For more information on the media site, please contact the Arianespace Information Department.