- Press Release
- August 10, 2022
Space Shuttle Status Report 4 May 2000
SHUTTLE STATUS REPORT
THURSDAY, MAY 4, 2000 (12:15 p.m. EDT)
- VEHICLE: Atlantis/OV-104
- LOCATION: Launch Pad 39A
- TARGET KSC LAUNCH DATE/TIME: May 18, 2000 at about 6:33 a.m. EDT
- TARGET KSC LANDING DATE/TIME: May 29 at about 3 a.m.
- LAUNCH WINDOW: 5 minutes
- MISSION DURATION: 11 days
- CREW: Halsell, Horowitz, Weber, Williams, Voss, Helms, Usachev
- ORBITAL ALTITUDE and INCLINATION: 173 nautical miles/51.6 degrees
Shuttle Processing Note: Work at Launch Pad 39A continues on schedule this week for launch of Shuttle Atlantis targeted for the morning of May 18. Today, routine systems tests continue on the orbiter at the pad. Today and tomorrow, liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen tankers will replenish the pad’s cryogenics that are used by the Shuttle’s main engines.
For a launch on May 18, the countdown clock is scheduled to begin at the T-43 hour mark on Monday morning, May 15. The seven-member crew will also arrive May 15.