- Press Release
- Jan 31, 2023
New Organization at Arianespace
Evry, France, January 2, 2003 – – With effect from January 1, 2003, Arianespace, whose Board of Directors is chaired by Jean-Marie LUTON, has adopted a new organization. This new organization is detailed in the organization chart.
The organization comprises two main bodies.
The Executive Committee, whose members are:
- Jean-Yves LE GALL, Chief Executive Officer,
- Françoise BOUZITAT, General Secretary and Senior Vice-President – Finances,
- Philippe BERTEROTTIERE, Senior Vice-President – Sales & Marketing,
- Patrick BONGUET, Senior Vice-President – Programs.
The Management Committee, comprising members of the Executive Committee, and:
- Edouard PEREZ, Senior Vice-President – Engineering,
- Jean-Marcel AGASSE, Vice-President – Operations,
- Louis LAURENT, Vice-President – Launch Vehicles Developments,
- Jean-Max PUECH, Vice-President – Finances,
- Claude LE MOIGNE, Vice-President – Purchasing.
In addition, Claire COULBEAUX has been named Vice-President – Corporate Communication.