- Press Release
- August 12, 2022
NASA to present Return to Flight Plan to Congress
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Science Committee will continue its series of hearings into the Columbia investigation with the first public hearing on NASA’s plan to return the space shuttle to flight. NASA Administrator Sean O’Keefe will present NASA’s plan and answer questions on the recently released Columbia Accident Investigation Board Report. In addition, Columbia Accident Investigation Board Chairman Admiral Hal Gehman will testify and answer questions before the Committee.
For additional background information, please contact Heidi Tringe or Jeff Donald at 202-225-4275.
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2003
- HOUSE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE – Hearing
- NASA’s Response to the Columbia Report
- WHEN: 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- WHERE: 2318 Rayburn House Office Building (WEBCAST)
- The Honorable Sean O’Keefe, Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Adminsitration.
- Admiral Harold W. Gehman Jr., U.S. Navy retired, Chairman of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board