- Press Release
- Nov 30, 2022
Media Registration Now Open for 12th Annual ISPCS
Media are invited to register for the 12th annual International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS) Oct. 12-13 in Las Cruces, New Mexico, bringing together the most significant players in the commercial spaceflight sector at a critical time in the development of broader, cheaper access to space.
Persistence, perseverance and patience characterize the theme of this year’s symposium – “We Will Not Stop.” Attendees will be treated to a rich agenda of relevant and impactful programming aimed at strengthening relationships and developing new business paradigms in the commercial spaceflight sector. Industry contractors, suppliers, partners and entrepreneurs will gather to engage with one another and hear from nearly 40 relevant and topical speakers during the two-day event.
The full agenda is available here.
Presenters at ISPCS 2016 include:
· Bob Bigelow, President and Founder, Bigelow Aerospace
· Joshua Brost, Business Development, SpaceX
· Timothy A. Bulk, Chief Technical Officer and Co-Founder, Special Aerospace Services
· Frank DeMauro, Vice President, Human Space Systems, Civil & Defense Division, Space Systems Group, Orbital ATK
· John Elbon, Vice President and General Manager, Space Exploration, The Boeing Company
· Jonathan Firth, Executive Vice President, Spaceport & Programme Development, Virgin Galactic
· Patricia Hynes, Curator, ISPCS
· Moriba Kemessia Jah, Director, Space Object Behavioral Sciences, University of Arizona
· Sandy Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Barrios Technology
· Sagi Kfir, General Counsel, Deep Space Industries
· Rob Meyerson, President, Blue Origin
· Peter Montgomery, Director of Commercialization, JACOBS
· Mike Moses, SVP Operations SPA, Virgin Galactic
· John Mulholland, Vice President and Program Manager for Commercial Programs, Space Exploration, The Boeing Company
· Sunil Nagaraj, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
· Sandy Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Barrios Technology
· Benjamin Reed, Director of Commercial Crew Mission Management, SpaceX
· Melissa Sampson, Supply Chain Senior Manager & BLAST Facilitator, United Launch Alliance
· Mark Sirangelo, Corporate Vice President, Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Space Systems
· Michael T. Suffredini, President, Commercial Space Division, SGT, Inc.
· Johannes Torpe, CEO and Creative Director, Johannes Torpe Studios
· Doug Young, Vice President, Space Systems Resiliency, Northrop Grumman
· Gary Wentz, Vice President, Human Launch Services, United Launch Alliance
· Gen. Heidi V. Brown, Director, Global Operations, J3, U.S. Strategic Command
· Ven C. Feng, Manager, Transportation Integration, ISSP, NASA
· William Gerstenmaier, Associate Administrator, Human Exploration and Operations, NASA
· Kathryn L. Lueders, Manager, NASA Commercial Crew Program
· Todd Master, Program Manager, Tactical Technology Office (TTO), DARPA
· Philip McAlister, Director, Commercial Spaceflight Development, NASA Headquarters
· George C. Nield, Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation, FAA
· Ian Christensen, Project Manager, The Hague Space Resources Governance Working Group, Secure World Foundation
· Sandra Magnus, Executive Director, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
· Tanja Masson-Zwaan, International Institute of Air and Space Law (IIASL) at Leiden University in the Netherlands
· Brad McLain, Research Scientist, National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
· Olavo Bittencourt Neto, Vice Chair, The Hague Space Resources Governance Working Group, Secure World Foundation
· Elliot Holokauahi Pulham, Chief Executive Officer, Space Foundation
· Jill Reckie, Director, Entrepreneurial Alliance and Pacesetters Program at the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
Wednesday, Oct. 12 and Thursday, Oct. 13
New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum
4100 Dripping Springs Rd.
Las Cruces, N.M. 88011
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
705 South Telshor Boulevard
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88011
Reservations can be made online with the “ISPCS” rate of $134 per night.
All media wishing to attend ISPCS 2016 must receive advance accreditation and badging for access to the conference. Please R.S.V.P. by Monday, Oct. 3, to Deanna Wilke with Griffin Communications Group at 832-864-7227 or Deanna@GriffinCG.com. You must provide the name of the media outlet you represent. In addition, you are required to present a photo ID upon arrival for security purposes.
Please note that media credentials will not include receptions or meals. Reservations and payment are required for all receptions and meals. To make reservations and provide payment, please contact Joylynn Watkins at (575) 646-6414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media are encouraged to attend, participate in the sessions and interview participants. Tables will be provided in the main conference hall specifically for media use. Periodic press briefings will also be held in the main conference hall. A press briefing schedule will be provided in advance of the symposium.
There is an expectation, if you attend this conference, that you will write about it within a reasonable amount of time and name the conference in your story. If this is not something you are willing or able to do, it is not recommended you attend.
Since 2005, the International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS) has set the industry standard for commercial space conferences offering an intimate setting that fosters unrivaled networking, an agenda rich in content and is the only conference focused on the commercial space industry. Each year, the leaders and international representatives of the commercial space transportation industry, government agency officials and academia gather at ISPCS to discuss topics relevant to personal and commercial spaceflight. ISPCS is a partner with New Mexico Space Grant Consortium, a member of the National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program. For more information, visit www.ISPCS.com.
# # #
Griffin Communications Group