- This event has passed.
National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Advisory Board Meeting
May 3 - May 4
[Federal Register Volume 88, Number 70 (Wednesday, April 12, 2023)] [Notices] [Pages 22072-22073] From the Federal Register Online via the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov] [FR Doc No: 2023-07635]
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Advisory Board; Meeting
AGENCY: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
ACTION: Notice of meeting.
SUMMARY: In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announces a meeting of the National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) Advisory Board. This will be the 28th meeting of the PNT Advisory Board.
DATES: Wednesday, May 3, 2023, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Eastern Time; and Thursday, May 4, 2023, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Eastern Time.
ADDRESSES: Arundel Ballroom, Crowne Plaza Annapolis, 173 Jennifer Rd. Annapolis, MD 21401.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Mr. James Joseph Miller, Designated Federal Officer, PNT Advisory Board, Space Operations Mission Directorate, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC 20546, (202) 262-0929 or [email protected]
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This meeting will be open to the public up to the capacity of the meeting room. In-person attendees will be requested to sign a register prior to entrance to the proceedings. Webcast details to observe the meeting livestream remotely will be available on the PNT Advisory Board website at: www.gps.gov/governance/advisory/.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following:
Updates from PNT Advisory Board Subcommittees:
– Communications and External Relations (CER) Subcommittee
– Education and Science Innovation (ESI) Subcommittee
– Emerging Capabilities, Applications and Sectors (ECAS) Subcommittee
– International Engagement (IE) Subcommittee
– Protect, Toughen and Augment (PTA) Subcommittee
– Strategy, Policy and Governance (SPG) Subcommittee Review and approval of the PNT Advisory Board White Papers supporting the Recommendations submitted to the PNT Executive Committee (EXCOM) Co-chairs on January 27, 2023
Expert briefings on:
– Improving Global Positioning System (GPS) capabilities and Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) interoperable services
– International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)/Export Administration Regulations (EAR) restrictions harming U.S. industry
– GPS interference detection and mitigation applications Deliberations on any Findings and Recommendations Other PNT Advisory Board business and upcoming work plan schedule
For further information in advance, visit the PNT Advisory Board website at: https://www.gps.gov/governance/advisory/.
It is imperative that the meeting be held on this date to meet the scheduling availability of key participants.
Patricia Rausch, Advisory Committee Management Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration. [FR Doc. 2023-07635 Filed 4-11-23; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 7510-13-P