- This event has passed.
Beyond Earth Webinar: Policy Pathways Toward Space Migration
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
How do we make a compelling case for sustained human expansion into the solar system? How important is the development of a cislunar economy and a long-term presence in LEO to humans living and working in space? What are the roles, and perceptions, of the policy and financial communities to these goals? Ahead of its 2023 Symposium in November, the Beyond Earth Institute invites you to participate in a timely conversation that tackles these fundamental questions.
On Tuesday, September 26, join Steve Wolf, President of Beyond Earth, and Courtney Stadd, Beyond Earth Executive Vice President – along with several leading experts in the fields of space policy, finance, and development – for a cogent dialogue on the state of and prospects for policies and practices that will lead to the eventual migration of humans into space. Speakers will address several of the themes and topics to be covered during the Beyond Earth Symposium, including:
- Pete Worden (tentative) – international entrepreneurship.
- Jim Muncy – the history of the “space settlement conversation”
- Greg Autry – advanced space financing
- Michelle Hanlon – the cislunar economy
- Olivia Gamez-Holzhaus – LEO space stations
- Laura Montgomery – property rights in space