Aqua Daily Report May 29, 2002 1130 GMT - May 30, 2002 1130 GMT
From: Goddard Space Flight Center
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2002
May 29, 2002 1130 GMT - May 30, 2002 1130 GMT
(DOY 149:1130z - 150:1130z)
The following activities were completed:
- Completed the CERES Fore/Aft Solar Presence Sensor (SPS) 1 Sunrise/Sunset Test
- Completed the CERES Fore/Aft SPS1/2 Sunrise/Sunset Test 1 & 2
- Returned the CERES instruments to Crosstrack mode
- Uplinked the daily Master Command Loads and Ephemeris
- Completed the MODIS Table Load and Dump
The following activities are scheduled for the next 24 hours:
- Perform the CERES Crosstrack Internal Calibration
- Perform the CERES Aft Biaxial Scan Rate Tests
- Uplink the daily Master Command Loads and Ephemeris
- Return the CERES Aft instrument to Crosstrack
- Deploy the AIRS Earth Shield
- Begin preparations for the Thruster Characterization tests
Aqua Spacecraft Status:
- Spacecraft State is currently Standby.
- GNC Mode is Fine Point Mode, HiFi Ephemeris
Aqua Instrument Status:
- AIRS is in Decontaminate state, Quiet bus is ON, Noisy bus is ON, Cryocooler is OFF with the Decontaminate Heater ON, Scan mirror is ROTATING and earth shield is CLOSED.
- AMSR-E is in Normal mode, rotating at 40 RPM.
- AMSU A1 is in Full Scan mode.
- AMSU A2 is in Full Scan mode.
- CERES Aft is in Crosstrack mode and the covers are CLOSED.
- CERES Fore is in Crosstrack mode and the covers are CLOSED.
- HSB is in Scan Normal mode.
- MODIS is in Standby mode, Nadir Door is Unlatched and CLOSED, Solar Diffuser Door is Unlatched and CLOSED, and the Space View Door is Unlatched and Open at the OUTGAS position.
- Investigation into the cause of the AMSR-E Signal Processor for the Sensor Unit (SPS) anomaly continues.
// end //
More status reports and news releases or top stories.
Please follow SpaceRef on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.