From: NASA HQ
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
We invite you to join us for our next HLS2 Hangouts on Wednesday, August 28th, from 1 to 2 pm ET.
Speakers from Honeybee Robotics, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), and NASA Headquarters will join HLS2 Steering Committee co-chairs Jake Bleacher and Richard (Rick) Davis to present on: How Small Missions can Enhance Reconnaissance at Mars
· MiMi Aung (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Project Manager – Mars Helicopter)
· Nathan Barba (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Systems Engineer – Mars Small Spacecraft Studies)
· Len Dudzinski (HQ, SMD, Planetary Science Chief Technologist)
· Scott Guzewich (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Research Astrophysicist)
· Kris Zacny (Honeybee Robotics, Vice President & Director, Exploration Technology)
To submit any questions that may be answered live, please reply to this email. There will also be an integrated chat feature for submitting questions and comments during the streams if viewing directly from our YouTube page. The briefing will also be available on our website here: http://www.nasa.gov/
We will be sending out an Outlook invite for the event shortly. We hope you’ll be able to join us!
If you would like more information visit our main webpage at:
If you would like to be added to our distribution list please reach out to this email at:
// end //