From: Johnson Space Center
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Synopsis - Feb 13, 2013
One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance - Posted on Feb 13, 2013
Solicitation Number: NNJ13ZBR001LA
Posted Date: Feb 13, 2013
FedBizOpps Posted Date: Feb 13, 2013
Recovery and Reinvestment Act Action: No
Original Response Date: Feb 19, 2013
Current Response Date: Feb 19, 2013
Classification Code: A -- Research and Development
NAICS Code: 541511
Contracting Office Address
NASA/Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas, 77058-3696, Mail Code: BR
NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA/JSC) will conduct an Advanced Technology and Integration Contract (ATIC) Industry Day. The presentation will be held via WebEx/teleconference from 9:00 a.m. (CST) to 11:00 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
The Government will also provide One-on-One communication opportunities which can be scheduled from 1:00 p.m. (CST) to 4:00 p.m. (CST) on February 21, 2013 and from 9:00 a.m. (CST) - 4:00 p.m. (CST) on February 22, 2013. One-on-One meetings will not exceed 30 minutes in length, and attendance is limited to four people. Scheduling of One-on-One appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 19, 2013 by 12:00 p.m. (CST). Please specify face-to-face vs. teleconference with your RSVP.
ATIC WebEx Industry Day is open to firms that are interested in pursuing contracting opportunities on the ATIC procurement. To be able to access the ATIC WebEx Industry Day, please email both Chrystal Nevels and Cynthia Maclean at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, your email must include the following:
1) Subject line: "ATIC WebEx industry Day RSVP"
2) Company's name and address
3) The company's Point of Contacts' (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
4) Indicate if your company would like to have One-on-One communication in person or via teleconference along with the date and time preference.
5) NASA intends to post all attendees in the interested parties list. If you wish not to be included on the list you must indicate that your firm does not want to be included in this request.
Email reservations must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and provide further instruction on how to join the WebEx. Questions will be allowed at the end of the WebEx presentation.
1. Promote competition on the proposed ATIC acquisition.
2. Develop industry understanding of the Government's current vision and objectives.
3. Provide industry with the opportunity to meet with the Government early enough in the procurement process to provide input into the ATIC procurement strategy
4. Encourage offerors to submit questions and comments in writing via the ATIC website. The Government will respond in writing to all questions submitted by posting them to NAIS and the ATIC procurement websites.
Industry Day is open to all firms that are interested in pursuing contracting/subcontracting opportunities on the ATIC effort whether they have performed work at JSC or not. All interested parties are encouraged to participate in the WebEx. Questions will be allowed at the end of the WebEx presentation.
To facilitate interactive communications with industry, NASA personnel will also be available for private meetings in person or via teleconference with individual companies in conjunction with Industry Day.
The purpose of these meetings is to provide industry with the opportunity to better understand the existing requirements under the ATIC Bridge General Services Administration Blanket Purchase Agreement and to allow industry an opportunity to provide input related to the new ATIC procurement.
The meetings are intended to be question and answer sessions in which neither side will be making a formal presentation.
Any company may request a One-on-One meeting. One-on-One meetings can be either in person or via teleconference. The meetings will not exceed 30 minutes in length and attendance is limited to four people. Appointments will be scheduled every 40 minutes between 1:00 p.m. (CST) to 4:00 p.m. (CST) on February 21st and 9:00 a.m. (CST) to 4:00 p.m. (CST) on February 22nd.
Guidance for conduct during the One-on-One communications is attached to this posting as Attachment. 1: "One-on-One Communication with Industry Guidance."
To schedule a One-on-One, please email both Chrystal D. Nevels and Cynthia W. Maclean at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Your "One-on-One RSVP" email must include the following:
1. Subject line: "ATIC One-on-One RSVP"
2. Company's name and address.
3. The company's Point of Contacts' (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
4. The e-mail RSVP must explicitly state each of the company's attendees' names and titles of attendees (limited to four) from your company that intend to attend the one-on-one breakout session. Any special time request, with justification will only be accommodated as practicable. This information applies for teleconference and in-person One-on-One sessions.
5. Please state whether you prefer to hold the One-on-One session in-person or by teleconference.
E-mail reservations for the One-on-Ones must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. (CST) on February 19, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and scheduled time. Scheduling of appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Companies will be notified of their meeting time as soon as practicable after the RSVP is received.
DIRECTIONS TO THE GILRUTH CENTER:
Heading South on I-45, turn Left on Bay Area Boulevard (East). Proceed approximately 3 miles on Bay Area Boulevard, and then turn Right on Space Center Boulevard. Proceed approximately 2 miles on Space Center Boulevard through two stop lights. Turn Right to the Johnson Space Center Gilruth Center. Proceed to the Gilruth Building parking lot. Enter through the Gilruth Center's front entry, and the Discovery Room will be on your left.
No solicitation exits; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation is released it will be synopsized in FedBizOps and on the NASA Acquisition Internet Service. It is the potential offeror's responsibility to monitor these sites for the release of any solicitation or synopsis.
Point of Contact
Name: Chrystal D. Nevels
Title: Contract Specialist
Name: Cynthia W. Maclean
Title: Contracting Officer
// end //