From: Office of Science and Technology Policy
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
9 a.m. until approximately 12 p.m.
Marriott Metro Center - Ballroom Salon A
775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
(nearest Metro station: Metro Center)
* National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Research
* Conceptual Framework for New Science Education Standards
* PCAST Study Update: Advanced Manufacturing
* Charles Bolden, Administrator, NASA
* Helen Quinn, Chair, National Research Council, Committee to Develop a Conceptual Framework for Science Education Standards
To attend in-person, register at the following website: http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/pcast. This meeting will be live-streamed on the Web. To watch live (no registration required) or for an archived stream, go to the same website.
For full agenda (subject to change), visit http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/pcast/meetings.
For more information, visit http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp.
// end //