Category: Space Commercialization
Event Format: Symposium
Date: February 2-3, 2016
Location: Toronto, ON CA
The Canadian Space Commerce Association is organizing a symposium on SmallSats.
It's about opportunity, building capability and international partnerships. The Symposium will be held in Toronto over two days on February 2nd and 3rd, 2016. We anticipate the Symposium will attract upwards of a 150 people from industry, government, university, the investment community and others interested in this growing segment of the space market.
SmallSat's are growing in demand, especially at the nano and micro scale. While we've seen growth the last few years, the opportunity for significant growth is at hand.
- Provide prospective customers awareness of Canadian companies
- Discuss current commercial opportunities and how best to take advantage of these opportunities
- Discuss developing new domestic and export markets
- Building capability
- Encourage new partnerships and collaboration
- Connecting to funding resources
- Fostering better lines of communication between the various types of stakeholders, whether is - industry/government, academia/industry etc.
It should be noted, the symposium is not geared just towards he commercial sector. To make Canada a prominent global player, if not leader, will take the cooperative effort of academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations.
Learn more about the Canadian Space Commerce Association: https://spacecommerce.ca
Web Site Address: https://smallsat.ca/
Contact Email Address: < email@example.com >