Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Location: Houston, TX US, 77058
Synopsis - Jun 11, 2013
Solicitation Number: NNJ13ZBH005LA
Posted Date: Jun 11, 2013
FedBizOpps Posted Date: Jun 11, 2013
Recovery and Reinvestment Act Action: No
Original Response Date: Jun 21, 2013
Current Response Date: Jun 21, 2013
Classification Code: 99 -- Miscellaneous
NAICS Code: 541519
Contracting Office Address
NASA/Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas, 77058-3696, Mail Code: BH
NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA/JSC) will conduct an Industry Day to help industry understand the Government's existing requirements and vision for the Simulation & Software Technology II (SST II) contract. The presentation for Industry Day will be held via WEBEX/teleconference from 10:00 a.m. (CST) to 11:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday June 25, 2013. Participation in the SST II Industry Day is open to all interested parties, including small businesses.
SST II WEBEX INDUSTRY DAY:
SST II WebEx Industry Day is open to firms that are interested in pursuing contracting opportunities on the SST II procurement. To be able to access the SST II WebEx Industry Day, please email Stacy G. Houston at email@example.com. Your email must include the following:
1) Subject line: "SST II WebEx Industry Day RSVP"
2) Company's name and address
3) The company's Points of Contact (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses
NASA intends to post all attendees in an "Interested Parties" list. If you wish to not be included on this list you must indicate so.
E-mail reservations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday June 21, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and provide further instructions to join the SST II WebEx.
1. Provide information on the SST II vision.
2. Promote competition on the potential SST II acquisition.
3. Share the Government's current vision and objectives for the Engineering Directorate, specifically, the Software, Robotics, and Simulation Division (SRSD).
4. Seek industry input to improve any future Request for Proposal (RFP).
Industry Day is open to all firms that are interested in pursuing contracting/subcontracting opportunities on the SST II effort whether or not they have performed work at JSC. All interested parties are encouraged to participate in the WebEx. Questions will be allowed at the end of the WebEx presentation.
To facilitate interactive communications with industry, NASA personnel will also be available for private sessions (one-on-ones) with individual companies after the WebEx Industry Day.
The purpose of the SST II one-on-ones is to allow industry the opportunity to better understand the current requirements and to allow industry an opportunity to provide input on any future Request for Proposals.
The meetings are intended to be question and answer sessions in which neither side will be making a formal presentation.
Any company may request a one-on-one. All one-on-one sessions will be held virtually, via teleconference. Each one-on-one will not exceed 15 minutes in length and attendance is limited to three people. Appointments will be scheduled every 20 minutes between 1:00 p.m. (CST) to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on June 25, 2013, and 8:00 a.m. (CST) to 3:00 p.m. (CST) on June 26, 2013.
Guidance for conduct during the one-on-ones is attached to this posting as Attachment 1: "One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance."
To schedule a one-on-one, please email Stacy G. Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your "One-On-One RSVP" email must include the following:
1. Subject line: "SST II One-on-One RSVP"
2. Company's name and address
3. The company's Point of Contacts' (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses
4. The e-mail RSVP must explicitly state names and titles of each of the company's attendees (limited to three) that will attend the one-on-one session. Any special time requests, with justification, will only be accommodated as practical. This information applies for all one-on-one sessions.
E-mail reservations for the one-on-ones must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on June 21, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and scheduled time. Scheduling of appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Companies will be notified on or before June 24, 2013, of their assigned meeting time.
No solicitation exits; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation is released it will be synopsized in FedBizOps and on the NASA Acquisition Internet Service. It is the potential offeror's responsibility to monitor these sites for the release of any solicitation or synopsis.
Point of Contact
Name: Stacy G. Houston
Title: Contracting Officer