Category: Aeronautics and Astronautics
Event Format: Advisory Meeting
Date: 19-20 Jun 2013
Location: National Science Foundation (NSF), 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230, US
[Federal Register Volume 78, Number 104 (Thursday, May 30, 2013)] [Notices] [Pages 32475-32476] From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov] [FR Doc No: 2013-12801]
NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering; Notice of Meeting
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92- 463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting.
Name: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting, 1173.
Dates/Time: June 19, 2013, 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. June 20, 2013, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation (NSF), 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Victoria Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to June 17, 2013.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of International and Integrative Activities (IIA), National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
Telephone Numbers: (703) 292-5151/703-292-8040 email@example.com.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the Web site at http://www.nsf.gov/od/iia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering. Agenda:
Opening Statement by the CEOSE Chair
- Discussion of Key Points from the meetings with the National Science Foundation Acting Director and/or CEOSE officers
- NSF Strategic Plan
- Reports of CEOSE Liaisons to NSF Advisory Committees
- Evidence, Evaluation and Performance Measurement
- NSF Evaluation Capability
- Broader Impacts Infrastructure/Evaluating Broader Impacts
- NCSES Report, Women, Minorities and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering: 2013
- The 2011-2012 Biennial CEOSE Report To Congress
- A Conversation with Dr. Cora B. Marrett, Acting Director of the National Science Foundation
- Discussion of CEOSE Unfinished Business and New Business
Dated: May 24, 2013. Susanne Bolton, Committee Management Officer. [FR Doc. 2013-12801 Filed 5-29-13; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 7555-01-P